We would try to inform you as clearly as possible, not using formal language only.
What type of information do we collect
It is important to understand that information is collected for a reason, but for an important matter and further improving the quality of our online casino services, etc.
We collect two types of information:
- Personal information
- Non-personal information
The first refers to data that allows you to identify a person’s identity. We have to do this due to online casino laws. Such information comes to us in three ways:
- Account information that the user specifies during registration: name, home address, email, date of birth, Australian or NZ phone number, credit card number and other data that we may need to provide you with our gaming services.
- Voluntarily provided information that is given to us when the player takes surveys, in correspondence with us by e-mail or in an online chat with our support. It also includes all your responses: reviews, complaints and reports.
- Device information: IP, geo, MAC addresses, UUIDs, etc (if collecting such data is allowed by browser).
Non-personal information is data that cannot affect the passage of the user’s identification. This can be information about software or hardware, type of browser, used OS, preferred language, etc. We can also collect information about your actions, clicks, pages opened, etc.
All information is anonymous. We don’t know who you are. We can’t connect your personal information with your device information. The information for us is just a set of depersonalised numbers.
Cookies and Google Analytics
- Transient session cookies. They are stored only while browsing the site, and as soon as the user closes the browser, such files are immediately deleted from the system.
- Persistent cookies. Such files are read exclusively on our site, and they are stored on your device for a certain time. These cookies allow us to recognise you as a repeat visitor and allow us to save your preferences until your next visit to our online casino.
- Third Party Cookies. Such files are installed by third-party services to analyse the operation of the network and launch content on the page that the user is viewing.
Cookies do not contain information that personally identifies the user. However, the personal information we hold about you may be linked to information in cookies. By following the instructions on your specific device, you can delete these files. However, this action may negatively affect the performance of some services on our website.
We also use the Google Analytics service. It helps us to improve the site.. This marketing information helps us to improve the quality of our services. GA collects data about your IP address, but does not collect your personal data.
Information storage, protection, transmission and use
We keep your personal information for only as long as it is necessary to provide our services. The retention period is determined taking into account the type and purpose of information collection, as well as the need to amend or delete unused obsolete data.
A visitor has the right to submit a request to obtain a copy of his personal information, to make changes to his personal data, to delete his data, to restrict our use of his personal information.
To make a request or get more detailed information, write to us on our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that user rights are not absolute and may be governed by our legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. Also, we can correct, supplement or delete incomplete and inaccurate information at our request at any time.
We really respect your rights and don’t save more data than needed.
We may use your personal information to provide advertising materials related to our services, products and applications, including news about product updates, contests, events and other promotional materials.
We respect your rights and provide an option to opt out of receiving further marketing offers. Also, at any time, if you have previously agreed to the newsletter, you can unsubscribe by writing to us by email. Here it is: email@example.com.
Even if you unsubscribe, we may continue to send periodic technical, security and service emails and other periodic non-intrusive mailings related to the requested product or service.
Services for adults only
Note! Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from registering, transferring their personal data to us and using our services. Only adults living in Australia? New Zealand and other countries are allowed to register.
We reserve the right to check any information received from the clients at any time. If we become aware that a minor user has shared any information, we will immediately delete it and block the created account. If you have reason to believe that a user before the age of 18 has shared information with us, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sum up: We collect some data, just like other online casinos and other websites. This is ok, and there is nothing to worry about. As mentioned above, we need data to see the marketing stats and to provide the service legally (that is why we need to confirm your age with an ID card).
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our information services, how we collect and use information, or any other general questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading. We wish you good luck!